Directory

Where to Turn Resource Directory

Register to claim or add your listing: American-HealthCare.net Registration

Once you are registered and have claimed your listing you can manage your listing here: Manage Directory Listing

Use the button below to submit a new listing and register at the same time.

Newman Chiropractic

    Newman Chiropractic
Contact Name: Dr. Kevin Waterloo
Phone #: 412-781-5040
Summary: Tired of no pain relief? At Newman Chiropractic, we look at the spine and nervous system to restore and maintain 100% function of the body [...]
Address:
50 Freeport Rd., Ste. 200, Pennsylvania 15215
Description:

Tired of no pain relief?

At Newman Chiropractic, we look at the spine and nervous system to restore and maintain 100% function of the body to not only increase the years in your life but the life in your years!

It has been demonstrated that 10% of the nerve fibers in the body deal with pain  and the other 90% deals with function. Therefore, it is entirely possible to have no pain but a decrease in function. If you had no pain but had a decrease in function wouldn't you want to know about it?

 

Listing Tags:

Send message to listing owner

Comments are closed.