The Wellness 4 Schools program from American HealthCare Group brings health and wellness on-site to your school, from health fairs and Farm to School assemblies to Immunization clinics for students, staff, teachers, and families. Our program empowers teachers and students to make healthy choices.
Learn more about the Wellness 4 Schools program from American HealthCare Group at the Wellness 4 Schools Wellness Symposium on Thursday, June 15, 2017 at the CCAC Allegheny Campus.
Spread the wealth of health and join us for this FREE one day event to learn about how you can become a wellness champion for your school.
What information will be available?
Learn how to get grants and funding for wellness programs at your school with our amazing line up of speakers and exhibitors:
- Do It Anyway! Your Go-To Protocol to Overcome Obstacles & Excuses for Wellness;
- Real Life Strategies for Developing & Implementing a School Wellness Program That Works;
- Youth Kick Liver Disease Program;
- Becoming a Live Well Allegheny School District: Action Steps Tailored to your School
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh & School Health Partnerships in Allegheny County: Healthy Schools Program;
- Supporting the Grieving Child in the Classroom;
- Caring for Ourselves: Stress Management and Self-Care;
- School Gardens;
- and much more!
Who should attend?
Teachers, School Administrators, Business Managers, and School Nurses are all invited!
Will there be Continuing Education Credits?
Yes! ACT 48 credit hours will be awarded.
Learn how to start or grow your existing Wellness Program at your school with us at the Wellness 4 Schools Symposium!