Immediate opening in Cochranton as a Nurse Coordinator at Adams Place Senior Housing
Apply With Steve Chopek
Email your resume to Steve Chopek at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call with any questions at: 412.445.6440
- Active RN license
- Act 33/34 clearances (Child Abuse and Criminal Background)
- Act 73 FBI Fingerprinting
Role of Nurse Coordinators (approximately 2 hrs per week)
- Blood Pressure checks
- Present talk/discussion with residents on relevant medical topic
- Assist residents with medical issues such as but not limited to: answering questions about health related topics, assisting them in obtaining their prescriptions, setting up doctor appointments, contacting physicians if a medical need should arise.
- Meet with residents who express some interest or concern about their well-being
- Plan Health & Wellness Events to provide an opportunity for seniors, their families, and facility employees to interact with local health and wellness providers.