View Job Description here: https://american-healthcare.net/careers/#serviceCoordinator to read more and apply online.
Service Coordinator Responsibilities may include:
Facilitating access for seniors to available services and entitlement benefits,
- Scheduling on-site educational and service programs,
- Working closely with residents to develop activities that meet social, health, and recreational needs,
- Developing a monthly newsletter or calendar of events,
- Organizing and facilitating monthly meetings,
- Assist residents with any issues and concerns that they may have such as transportation issues, employment resources, help with their bills, money management, homemaker services, gaining access to community resources and social service agencies.
This is a part-time position that will not lead to full time. Hours will be weekdays M-F.
Mandatory Requirements: College degree with 3 years of social work or a customer service related field experience High School Diploma with 10 years of customer service related field experience
- Must have Act 33, 34, & 73 Clearances
- Must have Mandated Child Abuse Reporting Certificate
- College degree with 3 years of Social Service or Customer Service experience
- Must be able to start prior to 3 pm